The online shop includes a Service Payment Centre for a number of 'paid for' OUCS services.
Paying for a service varies depending on whether the service cost is fixed
. The fixed cost
The services with variable costs
1. Paying for Services through the Online Shop
- Regardless of the type of service to be paid for, an online shop account is
required. If you are paying as an individual, skip to step 2. below because if you do
not already have an account you will register after filling your basket. If you are
paying for a department, a college or an associated institution follow the steps in
Registering for a Departmental Account or
Registering for a College or Associated
Institution Account respectively.
- From the Online Shop front page , select the category of service you wish to pay for
from the Service Payment Centre.
Services.jpg [Icon for Service Payment Centre] For some services you will also need to select a sub-category from the
navigation bar at the left of the screen before seeing a product or products
- If you are paying for a fixed cost service, click on the
Add to Basket button and you will see your basket with the
service added. Click the
Continue Shopping button if you wish to
purchase any other items.
- If you are paying for a variable cost service, remember to type
in the amount to pay, inclusive of VAT, before clicking the
Basket button. Click the
Continue Shopping button if
you wish to purchase any other items.
- When you are ready to purchase, proceed to the checkout via your shopping basket
(Note: Once your basket contains at least one item, a shopping basket link
is always available from the pink box in the navigation bar to the left of the
- Depending on whether you are paying as an individual or for a department, college
or associated institution, the payment steps will proceed as in Software Ordering for Individuals, Ordering with a Departmental Account or Ordering with a College or Associated Institution