12. Other Rights and Limitations
Product Use Rights
- All products included in the Campus Agreement are licensed by
Microsoft and use of the products is governed by the Product Use
Rights specific to each product and version and by the terms of the
- The Campus software is licensed as a single product. If a
product is made up of multiple components (in the case of product
suites, such as Office), the components must not be separated by
running them on different computers, by upgrading or downgrading
them at different times, or by transferring them separately.
- The copyright in all products is owned by Microsoft.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and
- No attempt must be made to reverse-engineer, decompile, or
disassemble the Software.
- The products are subject to the US Export Administration
Regulations, as well as end-user, end use and destination
restrictions issued by the U.S. and other governments. For further
details see: http://www.microsoft.com/exporting/basics.htm.
The products must not be exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo
(Serbian controlled), Libya, Montenegro, North Korea, Sudan and
Syria without the consent of the US Department of Commerce.
- The Microsoft Campus Agreement is subject to the laws of
Up: Contents Previous: 11. Terms of the Agreement