3. Eduserv Software
The following software products are distributed under Eduserv administered/negotiated agreements and subject to the Eduserv Code of Conduct
- ARC/INFO (Personal licences are not available under this agreement. This software may not be used outside the UK unless prior written permission has been given by ESRI)
- ERDAS (Department and College machines only)
- INGRES (Department and College machines only)
- Novell Netware
- NVivo (This software may be used outside the territory of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland for a period of up to three months. Any longer period is not allowed, save but by specific written authorisation from QSR)
- SAS (This software is for UK use only but can be used overseas for up to 3 month on written application to SAS)
- Personal Use
- If the software was bought for personal use, all copies of the software must be removed from computers, and the media either destroyed or returned to the Computing Services, when you leave the University or on termination of the agreement.
- Departmental Use
- If the software was bought for use by a University College or Department, all copies must be removed from computers, and the media either destroyed or returned to the Computing Services, in the event of that body ceasing to exist or on termination of the agreement.
A full copy of the Eduserv code of conduct is available via the web at Eduserv code of conduct