We have large accounts with telephone equipment providers so get in touch with us first as we can offer significant discounts. We use a variety of suppliers, such as Rocom, Nimans, ACS amongst others. We will select the best supplier for your needs based upon their pricing, stock availability and delivery lead times. Why not visit their website? Then, when you have decided what you want email us quoting your cost code (if paying by internal transfer), we will place the order for you and have it delivered to you next day (providing the item is in stock).
- Standard Office : Normal office phones with typical features such as duplex speakerphones and headset ports
- Student Phones : Robust and reliable phones that are recommended for student lines
- Accessibility Phones : Accessible phones for users with specific needs
- Conference phones : Phones that are suitable for teleconferences
- Cordless Handsets : DECT cordless phones that give users greater mobility
If you have faulty telephones then we can help you! Bring us your faulty
handsets and we will swap them at no cost for similar reconditioned units which would normally retail at around £8. We have a contract with a
company which repairs and cleans faulty handsets which we then distribute around the
University Network for use again. In this way we ensure that faulty handsets are not
merely thrown away but are instead recycled.
* Please note that we no longer accept phones that look like the phone below for refurbishment *
Why settle for an ordinary, handset speakerphone when you can use a SoundStation? Unlike other speakerphones that only allow one person to talk at a time, "Polycom's breakthrough Acoustic Clarity Technology lets you have natural, free-flowing two-way discussions". Conference calls are not only more productive, but also much more efficient.
While on a conference call, have you ever tried to interrupt someone who was making a point you did not agree with? SoundStation enables you to speak at the same time as someone else so you don't have to wait for him or her to stop talking before you can break in.
For further details on the SoundStation please visit the Polycom website .
Email us to check for availabilty and/or to book the Conference Telephone or call the Telecommunications Helpdesk on extension 88888.