- Preferred Wearing Style: Do you prefer to wear your headset on the ear, with a headband, neckband or convertible style?
- Required Sound Quality: Does your headset need to have a noise cancelling microphone, or will a microphone which does not filter background noise do? It is also important to consider the quality of the amplifier on the headset.
- Whether you need a monaural or binaural headset: A monaural headset goes over one ear, a binaural headset would go over both ears.
- How mobile you need to be: Will a corded headset suffice or do you need a cordless headset for extra movement?
- Budget: What are you willing to pay for a headset?
- Phone/Equipment: Will the headset work with your brand and model of phone?
To place an order for a headset, email us quoting your cost code (if paying by internal transfer), we will place the order for you and have it delivered to you next day (providing the item is in stock).
- Corded Headsets: Corded headsets are great for desk-based workers. They also tend to cost less than their cordless equivalents
- Cordless Headsets: For more mobile workers, or those who use headsets frequently cordless headsets are recommended
- Choosing a Plantronics Headset adapter: Make sure you choose the correct headset adapter for your phone