1. C3 Voicemail: Useful Features.
Thank you for your interest in our new C3 voicemail which we will roll out as the
default voicemail system by June (after which the old voicemail system will become
redundant.) Here are a few reasons to try our new voicemail system:
- - Better Maintenance
- There ought to be greater maintenance and fault response rates on the
upcoming C3 voicemail system than with our current providers.
- - Customisation
- There are more personalisation options available with the new voicemail
system which will continue to expand with further application development.
- - Web Interface v.1
- A basic web interface is currently available, however a more advanced interface is
- - Email notification
- You can receive email notification with or without email attachments.
- - Message Notification Scheduling
- You can now schedule the times to receive notification.
- - Caller validation
- auto-login to your mailbox via either another internal extension (using 03) or
external telephone number (using 01865 282991.)
- - Setting up distribution groups
- Distribute a voicemail message to many mailboxes that are subscribed to a
- - Greater flexibility for auto-attendants
- Telecommunications can create and administer auto-attendants with greater
ease. Let us know if you believe your department will be interested in an
If you are interested in any of the above features and have already decided to use the
new voicemail system, please specify so in the participation form. A feedback form will
also be made available shortly.