8. Development Plans
This is the latest list of implementation time scales; the tranches of work should be in production by the first week of the stated term (or vacation). We will do our best to meet these deadlines but it is often difficult to estimate the amount of work required before actually starting. In addition, some of these milestones are based on work being undertaken by other members of the Sakai community, obviously we cannot predict when their deadlines will slip!
- MT 2012 Assignments 2 tool pilot (with improved turnitin integration)
- HT 2013 Collation of all graduate training courses within the Student Enrolment System (SES)
- HT 2013 Reading list improvements
- HT 2013 Mobile Oxford integration with SES tool
- 2013? Store ad-hoc groups in Oak Groups Store (& reuse in WebLearn, Nexus etc.). This has had to be rescheduled due to circumstances beyond our control. We are very sorry for the delay.
- MT 2012 OXAM service hosted in WebLearn - now live
- MT 2012 Improved search
- MT 2012 Sign-up tool enhancements including Nexus integration (based on user feedback)
- HT 2013 Student Enrolment System improvements