"Commemoration" web sites
- Remembrance [BBC website]
- This page from the BBC Religion website pulls together BBC content produced to mark the 90th anniversary of the end of the World War One, links to details of their series of specially commissioned television and radio programmes, free local events and online and mobile content.
- Services remember British fallen
- A BBC News film-clip (Nov 2008).
- The 'Thankful Village'
- BBC News film-clip (Nov 2008) : The village of Upper Slaughter in Gloucestershire is known as a 'Thankful Village' because it lost no men in World War I.
- Ypres, where the Last Post plays every single day
- From The Observer (Nov 2008) 'As Britain commemorates the First World War's end, the Belgian town of Ypres, the last resting place for so many of the servicemen who gave their lives, never has, and never will, forget' by Caroline Davies.