Path Creation Tool
The pathways tool enables you to build annotated trails through the First World War Poetry Digital Archive and the World Wide Web. Simply use the tool to bookmark the items and pages that you want to include and add your own text to create an online slideshow, tutorial or presentation. Once you have made your path live it will appear on the website with it's own unique URL and you can direct others to it.
To see the paths already published, search or browse by the categories listed below.
The paths created are moderated by The First World War Poetry Digital Archive. Paths deemed as inappropriate will be removed.
- Highlights of the First World War Poetry Digital Archive by First World War Poetry Digital Archive
- Follow the path to see some of the archive's highlights.
- Wilfred Owen and Classical Allusion by First World War Poetry Digital Archive
- This display of manuscripts looks at the classical tradition as an important source of imagery and content for some of Wilfred Owen's poems. Developed for A'level (16-18 years) literature and classical studies.
- Women in the War - Vera Brittain by millera
- This tutorial will attempt to inspire discussion and inquiry into the experience of middle-class women in Great Britain during the First World War, focusing on the letters and poetry of Vera Brittain.