1. IT skills for study, research and work
/itlp/images/laptophands.jpg [Hands typing on a laptop.
Creative commons licenced image (Attribution, non-commercial, no derivatives).
Damon Duncan, flickr.com
The IT Learning Programme (ITLP) offers over 200 different IT courses
that can help you with your studies, research and future careers.
Our courses fall into these main categories:
- Core scheduled: Our teacher-led courses covering everything from Office fundamentals
through to advanced programming, database design, academic use of software and multi-media
- Byte-size: Lunch time sessions covering closely focused topics or new technologies
- External expert: Courses lead by experts in their field from outside the University
- Apple accredited: Courses run by Apple accredited trainers in our Apple Authorised training Centre
- Closed: Arranged for groups at a time convenient for them
- Customised: Our standard courses which are customised for a particular audience
- Specialised: if there is a course you need, but we don't offer it, talk to us!
- New to computing: for those who need an introduction to computing and the use of email and the web.
Each of these is explained in more detail in our Courses overview page.
View OUCS service level descriptions