So if a user is only using thunderbird as a solution, then tasks do
- If you use thunderbird+lightning+davmail and make tasks, then any
other thunderbird+lightning+davmail installation of yours will see
- If you use Outlook and create tasks, then later go and use
thunderbird+lightning+davmail then it will not see the
tasks which you created in thunderbird.
- GAL Lookup
- A search will not display more than 100 results due to a limitation with
OWA, which cannot be changed.
- Make sure "show reminders" is unselected when loading someone else's
calendar, otherwise you'll get back-dated reminders for everything in their
calendar. If you do this by accident it will probably lock up Thunderbird;
force quit, open again, go straight to calendar, right-click on the
offending calendar and change the settings to stop showing alerts.
- I get an authentication error when I try to import my calendar
- Check that you are using the secure https method in the URL to access the
- Thunderbird cannot find my calendars
- You have to start Davmail before starting Thunderbird, otherwise it
doesn't find the calendars (it shows events, suggesting that it caches them
somewhere). If you start Thunderbird before Davmail, the Nexus calendars are
marked with an alert icon and their tooltip says "The calendar [name] is
momentarily unavailable." Reloading them (right-click -> "Reload remote
calendars") doesn't work, you have to restart Thunderbird.
- Private calendar events
- Some clients do not fully support private items and your private items may
be revealed to those you share your calendar with. Please see the "How
private are my private calendar entries?" entry in the Nexus FAQ for more
Up: Contents Previous: 2. Installation and configuration