‘InfoDev’ is the name for the Information and Support Group’s Development Team in OUCS. InfoDev provides data solutions, web projects, and research support and advice to OUCS, to the University, and also to external clients. This covers a wide variety of activities including the creation, management, analysis, and publication of digital information of all sorts. InfoDev incorporates several specialist teams within OUCS, including the Web Design Consultancy and Research Technology services. InfoDev can help in the development and management of your digital information and materials. InfoDev undertakes charged work on a not-for-profit basis.
The InfoDev team provides Research Support in the form of the Research Technologies Service at OUCS which offers a range of services to assist staff in planning and carrying out research projects. This can range from giving detailed advice on funding applications, undertaking technical work-packages, or to providing ongoing technical consultation and support. We’re interested in helping you plan IT projects, start them, implement them, and sustain them once they are finished.
InfoDev works on many web projects and runs the Web Design Consultancy which will either advise or help you to design, build, maintain, host, and refresh your websites. InfoDev also supports and maintains the University’s Google Search Appliance to provide tailored searches and results from University sites. We can also provide a hosted and maintained content management system to run your website.
InfoDev collaborates with research projects, and departments to provide a wide variety of information management and data development solutions. This can range from legacy data migration, format transformation, data up-scaling, database- building, the analysis or visualisation of information, to data collection. We’re interested in helping you make more use of the digital information you create. More information about InfoDev or email email@example.com
- 2. William Godwin’s Diary: An InfoDev Case Study
- 3. OxPoints, OpenMeters, and Open Data at OUCS
- 4. OxGarage
- 5. Web Design Support for Projects
- 6. Many Hands Make Light work: Harnessing the Power of the Crowd
- 7. Project Case Notes: The Lexicon of Greek Personal Names
- 8. A Common Technology: TEI XML
- 9. Whatever is ....CIDOC CRM?
- 10. First Folio Shakespeare eBooks Available for Free, via Oxford on iTunes U
- 11. Did You Know About ... ePub?
- 12. iTunesU
- 13. Need More Technical Support?
- 14. HFS Backup and Archive Services
- 15. Nexus SharePoint for Research
- 16. Research Data Management
- 17. New OUCS Publication: Impact and Engagement
- 18. JISC OER Impact Study
- 19. The Next Nexus
- 20. WebLearn Updates
- 21. Plagarism, Turnitin and WebLearn
- 22. ITLP Portfolio- Top 20 Downloads
- 23. Poster Printing at OUCS
- 24. Open Spires
- 25. Google Search Appliance
- 26. Suggestions Box
- 27. Monthly Security Report
- 28. Grand Giveaway of USB Pens and Laptop Locks
- 29. Free Chocolate - Free Chocolate