The University of Oxford's IT Services provides a centre of expertise to support research and to develop research infrastructure. IT Services works closely with Divisions and Faculties, and with the Bodleian Libraries and the Oxford e-Research Centre to provide a coherent and coordinated suite of services to support all aspects of IT and research computing. The webpages aim to provide a point of contact for accessing these services.
IT Servicesalso seeks to lead and collaborate on projects to pilot digital technologies on behalf of the University, in particular to contribute to supporting research and the provision of ICT services relevant to research across the academic divisions.
- Services in support of research projects - a full list of what we can offer
- Service Level Definition - the terms and conditions of OUCS services
- Projects and activities - our R&D projects, and those where we are supporting the researchers
- Archived project websites - legacy information on some completed projects
Contact Research Support at IT Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Research Computing: high performance computing facilities
- Services provided by the Bodleian Libraries
- Oxford University Research Archive
- Research Data Management support
Researchers in the humanities and related disciplines can find out more about digital research and support services at Digital Humanities @ Oxford.